Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Special day!!!


Today is a really special for all the students in the jewelry and sculpture winterim because we went to the museum cafe for lunch:)))) 
Also I finished my sample project in sculpture 
This morning I finished the twist and crul for the letter" W" by using the hammer and the power machine. 
After lunch I using the whiling gun whiling them together and I used the machine shows in this picture to make the whiling point smoother and looks better. 
Finally I finished it roughly. 
And then I using he machine that Devin used in this picture to remove the different colors in the sculpture and they turn in to grey. Actually it takes a long time and it's also hard to see what happened inside. After doing this I hurt my neck and back, my face are getting black lol. I just need to put black color on it next time!!:))


No comments:

Post a Comment